RE: Mail Server?

Some good points made. But what's wrong with source. I have a few little
apps I like to run, ok its on my intel laptop <tut>, but there are no
.debs for them. I have an area under /usr/local/src that I use to keep
tabs on what s/w I use that isnt .debs.

Then again, I suppose if your looking after a set of servers then you
would want to have the easy upgrade path etc... Hmmm, maybe I should
have put more thought into this reply. :-)

Anyway, source isnt as bad as it seems. Honest.

Simon