Window Managers

Hi all,
  Thanks for all the responses. I tried twm, gnome, icewm, blackbox and
tldesk window managers. Of which I could not find any browsers other than
lynx. The netscape browser which is coming default with some of the window
managers does not seem to execute. When I use gnome all the the windows
seem to settle on the extreme left top corner. I dont know where I am
making a mistake, but I am looking for something like KDE or GNOME like on
redhat where we have plenty of options, large number of browsers, etc. I
think I am unable to find the right one. Any suggestions? Please cc me.

thanks in advance,
Aravind