Re: Need info: X11 config for sparcstation 20

Hi.

I received my SS20 without documentation, too. But I found usefull
informations on the web. My favorite site is in german, I think it does not
make sense to send you the link. Does it?

The refresh rate depends on the monitor you use. Try to config X with xf86cfg.

Would you like to have a copy of my XF86Config-4?

Good luck,

   Hartwig