Re: Need info: X11 config for sparcstation 20

Hi.

What is standard?

I have an SBUS graphics card in my SS20, it uses the suncg6 driver. If you
use the onboard graphics (with VSIMM module), you will need a different
driver. And if you use an SBUS graphics other than mine (TGX I think) maybe,
too.

The mouse device is /dev/sunmouse, the protocol is BusMouse.

Regards,

   Hartwig