Re: Need info: X11 config for sparcstation 20

Hartwig ! Thanks for your help.
>Hi.
>
>What is standard?

I know that using "standard" is wrong here. By that I mean only my hope that my sparcstation 20 configuration is typical, the one widely used, may be.
The problem is that I got this machine without a single doc from a friend.

I can't find any meaningfull names on my mice, keyboard that I can match against the ones used in X11 configuration that Debian install suggests.
The same problem with graphic card. I think in worst case I will disassemble the box ...

>I have an SBUS graphics card in my SS20, it uses the suncg6 driver. If you
>use the onboard graphics (with VSIMM module), you will need a different
>driver. And if you use an SBUS graphics other than mine (TGX I think) maybe,
>too.

I'll try these. What are possible refresh rates for the monitor ?

>The mouse device is /dev/sunmouse, the protocol is BusMouse.

I used 'sunmouse' but with wrong protocol I think, so mouse did not respond.
I'll try to fix these and will post my X11 config when everything will work.

Thanks again !
Dima