Re: Which Sparc is best?

* Fabien SEISEN <fabien@seisen.org> [020724 08:27]:
> on my SS10, SSH v2 take nearly 30secs before prompting for password
> (at debug1: expecting SSH2_G_KEX_DH_GEX_REPLY),
> SSH v1 take less than 1 second.

Yep, a link to my detailed posting was posted elsewhere in this thread.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2002/debian-sparc-200203/msg00189.html

There it is again, just in case.  Also, I have a more recent package
available at http://sunsparc.org/linux/libssl0.9.6_0.9.6c-2_sparc.deb at
the moment... at some point, I'll probably set up something more formal.

You can follow the instructions in the message linked above, but either
way, you should end up with a new libssl0.9.6 package.  Once you've done
that, dpkg -i it, then do a

        echo libssl0.9.6 hold | dpkg --set-selections

To put a hold on the package so that it won't get replaced with your
next apt-get upgrade.  Finally, restart sshd, and you should be golden.