Which Sparc is best?

I'm new to Debian, but am going to be buying 30 workstations for a new
operation, and I'd like to use Sun hardware running 3.0 Woody.

Question, which Sun box has proven to be REALLY good and solid with Debian? Are
the Ultra 2's better than Ultra 5's or 10's, or vice versa? Should I
build a bunch os SS20's with 4 cpus, or should I get the latest Blade?

We're going to be using these machines for Typesetting and Editing,
primarily. Being able to configure for wide variety of languages is BIG
plus. We'll need GIMP and XFig graphics, and lots of XEmacs
configurations.

If you don't think that Sun is the right platform for these things,
please say so. I have access to all architectures, basically. I'd like to
be using Sun/Sony monitors and the Sun keyboards are ideal for these
uses, particularly the older 5 versions.

Cost is not particularly an object (Though I am not going to buy Ultra
80's for this), but reliability definitely is.

Any feedback appreciated.

CAM