Re: Your password!

The arguments for and against subscribing could go on forever.  The fact
of the matter is that few people are going to follow a low-traffic list
or ask questions, trivial or otherwise, if the majority of the mail is
spam.

If it is debian.org's decision to allow anyone to post to debian-sparc,
that is fine, however, the amount of spam currently coming down the
tubes is not acceptable and seriously degrades the list and its
effectiveness.

I really don't care what method is used, as long as the spam stops.

Matt