Re: Your password!

I'm subscribed to linux-list@ssc.com, which inadvertently forwarded some e-mail bourne virus in spite of the subscriber only traffic on the list. So I think that's not much of a solution. Mike Orr administers the list, and developed some procmail recipes to address the problem. These are aimed at klez, but if that's the problem, here they are.

He wrote:

These are procmailrc recipies.  I route the different tests to different
folders so I can track which messages were caught by which test.
Remove the "!" characters before using:  %s/!//g

====CUT HERE===
# Kl!ez.E worm signature
:0B:
* t!AcAAGjoNkkAUOjJXgAAWVlW6I8BAAAPvoYsAQAAjb4sAQAAUOhgYQAAOJ6sAQAAWVmIB3UK
/var/log/mailman/linux-list-klez1-spam

# Kl!ez.E MIME types
:0:
* C!ontent-Type: multipart/(alternative|mixed);
/var/log/mailman/linux-list-kl!ez2-spam

# Attachments
:0:
* C!ontent-Type: application/octet-stream;
/var/log/mailman/linux-list-attachment-spam

--
-Mike (Iron) Orr, iron@mso.oz.net (if mail problems: mso@oz.net) http://iron.cx/ English * Esperanto * Russkiy * Deutsch * Espan~ol

Greg Ray wrote:
Well then if they dont asked then it most not have been important, if they
want answers they can spend 30 sec of their day and register to the list.