Boot CD-ROM issues

I have Debian binary Sparc 2.2r5 on three CDs.

I'm trying to boot with the first CD. I am brought to the release notes (very first screen after a successful boot and kernel load). I can only hit <CONTINUE> in this console screen, so I do and I return to it almost immediately. This repeats over and over again. Console three (Alt+F3) reads the following every time this occurs:

Apr 21 03:31:34 (none) user.info init: Process '/sbin/dbootstrap' (pid 58) exited. Scheduling it for restart.

Why is this happening?  I feel it should proceed.

Mario