Re: Boot CD-ROM issues

Thanks, Aravind. Yes, these are genuine CD ISOs. The MD5 sum came out to exactly the same as what's on Debian's site.

Mario

Did you download the CD images and burnt them. While burning the CDs, did
you select the option 'CD image'. Because just burning the CDs like
with any other data will not help you in installing the software
properly. Check it out.

Aravind