Re: net boot linux still has problems!!!

Hi Gavin,

Gavinux Li wrote:
> I just installed a minimium system include arp, rarp,
> tftp, nfs, portmap, nothing else.
> So, Do you mean I should install something else?

No, that was taken 'as is' from my setup.
I just meant that you should check that a host 'sparc 192.168.1.10'
is allowed to mount something from your red-had box.

There it looks like it can't, maybe nfsd is not running or not on
the program number 100003. I don't know red-hat but check:
/etc/hosts.allow
/etc/rpc (defines nfs and mount -100005-)

Cheers,
Loïc.