Re: net boot linux still has problems!!!

Hi,

Thanks the reply.

I don't think I need bootparamd bootpd, because they
are used for bootp,

And, The HOW-TO in debian website never mentioned that
"rshd, rlogind, telnetd, ftpd, mountd, rpcbind" is
needed to boot from network, so I never installed it.
I just installed a minimium system include arp, rarp,
tftp, nfs, portmap, nothing else.
So, Do you mean I should install something else?

Gavin