Re: Re: net boot linux still has problems!!!

Hi, loic
Thank for your reply again.

I check my nfs server(Redhat 6.2, 7.1) running with
portmapper version 2
nfs        version 1,2
mountd     version 1,2

I can find out this server from the other
client(Mandrake 8.0) by rpcinfo -p 192.168.1.1, the
nfs can be mounted to the client also.

per to my previous post, after the sparc kernel saind
RPC error 51, it said try floppy, and ask me to insert
floppy and click enter. I ///did/// insert a floppy
and click enter, but there is no any response.
So, I think the sparc boot up with RPC error 51 means
the linux kernel for sparc SUN4CDM is not correctly
configured. Am I right?

Gavin