Multi (bi) head system

Hello,

I had an IPX system runing Debian for three years or so now and its main
board has gone bad. I have another box, an Sparc Station 20 to which I
would like to add the IPX monitor, so that I have a bihead system. Is that
possible? I have had a look at the inner of the boxes, but don't know
neither how/where to add a second framebuffer to my SS20 nor if it is
possible to use both monitors on my SS20.

Any hints will be very much appreciated.

Greetings,
Angel

 Angel Martin Alganza             Tel: +34 958 248 926
 Departamento de Genetica         Fax: +34 958 244 073
  e Instituto de Biotecnología
 Universidad de Granada
 C/ Fuentenueva s/n            ama (at) ugr (dot) es
 E-18071 Granada - Spain       http://www.ugr.es/~ama/
  Unexpected attachments larger than 50Kb > /dev/null
  The truth is out there. Does somebody know its URI?