Re: How well, if at all, does Debian/Sparc support Sun's Javastations?

* Joshua Uziel <uzi@uzix.org> [010507 03:46]:
> If you have trouble with this, let me know and I'll look at trying it
> myself... I have a RH6.2 setup that I did something similar to this
> with... and Debian looks to be simper to set up.

Ok, and I take some of this back... it seems to want some configuration
before it's usable... this is probably not too difficult, but at the
same time there's probably no tool outside of the Debian installer to do
this...

Setting something like what you and I want is still pretty easy... if
you have trouble, I can just get it set up for you.