How well, if at all, does Debian/Sparc support Sun's Javastations?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Debian (I'm primarily a Solaris person), and I'm wondering what
sort of support exists in the Debian/Sparc port for Sun's Javastations?

I know that Redhat can support them, but I prefer to use Debian because of
it's totally-opensource nature. 8-) To date, however, all my searching
through documentation, etc. suggests that there isn't any support for
Javastations, which is a pity, since I have a few here that I'd like to
use as diskless Linux-based Xterminals.

Any pointers to info about Debian's support for Javastations would be
greatly appreciated... I might not be looking in the right places. 8-)

Regards,

Craig.

--
  Craig Ian Dewick (craig@lios.apana.org.au). http://lios.apana.org.au/~craig
  Operator of Jedi (APANA Sydney member-access site) in Waterfall, Australia.