Re: Sparc Potato mouse and keyboard setup

Hi,

What xserver are you using?
Xsun or Xfree86?
If you have xsun you should remove the gpm package. xsun and gpm are
conflicting.

You may use the xmodmap to redefine your keyboard.
xkeycaps can help you to find your keyboard.

If you have xfree86 then you should change the /etc/X11/XF86Config
settings for the keyboard and mouse.

Gabor
PS.
You may check the debian-sparc mail archive. There're lots of mails
relating to keyboard and mouse settings.
PPS.
I have a Creator 3D card which works with xserver-xsun24 and a

VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc 3D Rage I/II 215GT
[Mach64 GT] (rev 9a) on board which works with xserver-mach64