Success, Appreciation, Q: SunPC Accel'r

Greetings: God bless you.

The lastest boot-floppies images, and base2_2.tgz, work much better
than that of a couple of months ago, but there are a few bugs for
me to report.  Thanks to Ben Roberts for his assistance.

I have here, taken from the SS10 that I'm cannabalizing, a
SunPC Accelerator card, with a 486DX-25.  To what benefit
can I put that?  Does Linux/sparc have drivers for it?
Are there Debianized apps that use it?

Or is this a whole new world to be explored?  (I really don't
need any new worlds: finding it hard to make time just to
work on xmailtool & package... but I'm a sucker for a challenge...)

--
Bolan.Meek@wcom.com 972-729-5387
bolan@koyote.com (home phone on request)