Re: SS10 Install Probs Repeated on SS20

Bolan Meek wrote:

> Ben Roberts wrote:
> >
> >...Check the base2_2.tgz ...
>
> OK.  I'll go ahead and install today's dl of base2_2.tgz, and try that.
> Yes!  It worked, or, at least, didn't give me an error message!
> Thanks.

Great!  Now it booted without my "tricks with hands", like when
I installed a month or so ago on the SS10.  Like Ralph said,
"And a-wa-a-ay we go!"  (I'm not really dating myself: I only
saw "The Honeymooners" in re-runs)

I'll work with the fd0 more, and post a bug report if I can
figure out what the problem is.  I've never gotten a write
with potato-sparc on the SS10.  Maybe I will on this SS20.

Thanks for the gentle slap back to the standard course of action:
I can easily get to chasing rabbits prematurely, instead of
letting the snares get'em.  Hope I'm not offending any PETA types.
--
Bolan.Meek@wcom.com 972-729-5387
bolan@koyote.com (home phone on request)