SS20 Install Prob (was Re: SS10 Install Probs Repeated on SS20)

Bolan Meek wrote:

> Bolan Meek wrote:
> >
> > Greetings:  God bless you.

> I forgot to mention: ...

I missed getting this in, too, but i't not a repeated problem,
but a new one, fresh with today's dl of rescue & root:

When trying the first menu item, Configure the Keyboard,
& choosing the first on the list, Type 4/5, I get an error:
	Error loading the keymap /sun/sunkeymap.bmap from
	/etc/keymaps.tgz

/etc/keymaps.tgz exists, and I can't list the contents with
tar tzvf ..., because the BusyBox multi-call binary says
only xtvOf are supported... le'me try just t, in case z
is a default... no, it's just sitting there...
Trying zcat /etc/keymaps.tgz | tar -t - .... returns
immediately, without anything.  What if I just just
zcat /etc/keymaps.tgz?...  OH! NO!  Garbage!  OH! No!
I messed up the terminal:  I get only character graphics
now... Oh, what was that ^? to reset the terminal?
--
Bolan.Meek@wcom.com 972-729-5387
bolan@koyote.com (home phone on request)