Re: Help installing on and old SPARC 5

> On Nov 07, graziano scratched in indelible ink :

> Actually I decided to use a CDROM because I couldn't get my x86 linux
> box to be a tftp server for the sparc. rarpd crashed as soon as the
> sparc tries to boot. And I don't have any other no-x86 box around that I
> can use. What do you use for rarp?

I have heard (from other sources) that a self compiled rarpd from woody
segfaulted. it was fixed by running strace on it.  I don't have access to an
i386 boxes to check this out though ....
nor have I heard if they've updated it through the BTS...

/jp..
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy