Re: newbie image headaches

no i'm not using cygnus tools as far as i know
i using the pseudo-image kit and it has batch files etc for pc
i'm doing everything off drive h: and i setup a tmp on c: and h:
no different.  i still get the can't find /tmp error message with bash.exe

but i think one problem is that some of the files specified in the
binary-sparc-1.list are not on the websites i've been to.  some of the other files
transfer correctly.

thanks again
lars hall