Re: mpg123 for Debian 2.2 SPARC - .deb available?

> On Nov 06, Mike Hebel scratched in indelible ink :

> Now I want to play .mp3 files on it but I can not get mpg123 to compile
> properly.  Is there a SPARC binary package for Debian out there somewhere?
> I didn't see one on ftp.debian.org but it's possible that I missed one.
>
> Anybody got a link to point me in the right direction?

yep.  apt-get install mpg123 :)
make sure your /etc/apt/sources.list file has a non-free entry.
eg:
deb file:/space/mirror/debian potato main contrib non-free

/Jp... Not playing mp3's on his ELC ;)
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy