Re: A pc with XFree 4.0.1 as X terminal for a SparcStation IPC

> You're correct... he clarified this for me in private email... an
> xdpyinfo showed that applications are indeed showing up 16-bit and
> that it was windowmaker's icons (and other wm stuff) showing up as
> 8-bit... but that could be explained by windowmaker only having
> 8-bit graphical icons (which I'm not sure if this is the case).
>
> So things work, but there's a piece that's not fully explained yet.

Hello,

I'm experiencing problems with the icons and windows decorations of
window manager. It's not quite that they seem 8-bit color, but just
all wrong colors. I'm sending the paper clip icon as an attachement.
The contents of every window show the correct colors.

I haven't installed other window managers yet. Once I figure how to
do it I'll post more. Thanks

--
Rafael

JPEG image