Re: TFTPbooting potato?

> Sounds like it successfully tftpboots, then the kernel hangs while
> on my SS20, the other one did not work at all.

I can't seem to find the 2.2.4 tftp image on the FTP server...  Is it
still there, or am I just looking in the wrong place?  I'm looking in:

ftp.us.debian.org:/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-sparc

and all there is is the March 9 version which I'm running (2.2.8).

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Veritas GeoServices, Ltd., Calgary, AB, Canada.