SparcServer stops install with Watchdog Reboot

I was trying to install Debian 2.1 to SparcServer 2.1,
with a tftpboot image with kernel 2.2.1, and it went fine upto

where it tells me "Watchdog Reboot"
and stops.

I am quite unfamiliar with the Sparc way of doing things,
and could someone tell me how I would make it not do a "Watchdog Reboot".

#just about all I know is how to do Stop-A and type "boot net"

--
dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.