Base ISO for sparc potato available

I have a preliminary ISO for sparc installs available. This ISO only
contains the disk sets and should be bootable on any of the supported
systems (sun4c, sun4d, sun4m, sun4u). I'm toying around with how to do
this best. This CD actually boots the isofs as the live filesystem, so
the CD is actually mounted as /

Let me know if this works for you. It uses the same sparc images as in the
archive right now (2.2.8-2000-03-09). It's about 55megs. Note, this will
install the base system, you will have to use other methods (like apt or
dselect) to install anything extra.

ftp://marcus.debian.net/pub/debian/disks-sparc/

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '