Re: Potato readiness ?

 RM> Problem is it doesn't support wnn... only skk which, ahem..%sucks%..

Feel free to make a bug report or contribution.  I don't know much
about input methods, but I think the Mule author now only uses the
current Emacs, so it can't be too bad.

 RM> Could you tell me a bit more about this ?
 RM> I checked etlport.etl.go.jp and dld the patched package. But there is
 RM> no configuration for sparc-linux.

I can't remember what I did, but I probably applied the patch to 19.34
sources with the necessary config file tweaks.  Sorry, I'm not
interested in support of anything older than Emacs 20.5.