Re: Potato readiness ?

 Dave Love <d.love@dl.ac.uk> wrote:

>Why not use MULE 4 (Emacs 20.5)?  I did development work for it on
>SPARC Potato.

Problem is it doesn't support wnn... only skk which, ahem..%sucks%..

>I also built Mule 2.3 on it without much trouble a while ago for
>research purposes using the patch to 19.34 from ETL, but the current
>Emacs should be much better overall.

Could you tell me a bit more about this ?
I checked etlport.etl.go.jp and dld the patched package. But there is
no configuration for sparc-linux. Haven't had time yet to look more
into it, so any advice appreciated.

Tnx

--
Give  me debian or pencil and paper