Troubles booting sparcstation over a network

Hello everybody,

After successfully installing debian on my PC, I thought I'd give my old
Sparcstation a try. Since I don't have a monitor or floppy drive for it, I
tried to boot it over my home network.
After getting the tftpboot.img file and installing tftp on my PC, I got the
following error message when booting the sparcstation:

ok boot net
Booting from: le(0,0,0)
2e3200 Illegal Instruction
ok

The hardware is a sparcststion 1+, 16 Mb of memory, ROM revision 1.3. It's
currently running Solaris 2.5 without any problems. Dows anybody have any
idea what might be the problem?

Maarten Vink
vink@home.nl