Re: slink CDs

eichin@thok.org (Mark W. Eichin) writes:

> > The sparc images are now on cdimage.debian.org.

> yay.  Will sunsite.org.uk just pick them up? and if so, what path?
> (rsync -v sunsite.org.uk::  just says "pub" which isn't
> helpful... using rsync -n to "browse" is really painful...)

They should pick them up, I don't know if they are there yet.

According to cdimage.debian.org, the path is:

  rsync://sunsite.org.uk::public/packages/debian-cd

The disks are in "2.1_r0/sparc" on cdimage, named

  MD5SUMS
  binary-sparc-1.iso
  binary-sparc-2.iso
  source-1.iso
  source-2.iso

The source images are the same for all architectures.

I managed to get through and verify that the images are there, the
command:

 rsync sunsite.org.uk::public/packages/debian-cd/2.1_r0/sparc/binary-\*  .

should fetch the correct images.

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu