Re: slink CDs

A couple of general questions about the sparc cd images.

1) Is there anything special I have to do to make them bootable? I remember
people on the redhat list having a discussion a while back about bootable
cd's on the sparc. FWIW, I burn my discs under windows (since jvc won't give
specs for my cdr) using adaptec software.

2) If I can't boot from the cd (I'm not sure if my cdrom supports booting),
can I use the bootdisks to boot and then install from the files on the CD?

Sorry for the naive questions. I'm currently running a nearly-up-to-date
debian on my IPX and wanted discs to install on my 1 and 1+.

Congrats on going gold!

james