possible bug Tkinter/Python/slink

Hi,

I have Debian slink (which I upgrade weekly with apt) installed in a bare
bones SS4 and I'm having this bug, which seems not to be reported in the
bug tracking system (so far as I could check). Can anyone with python
(1.5.1-7) and python-tk (1.5.1-7) confirm this bug for me?

vader:~$ python
Python 1.5.1 (#1, Dec 24 1998, 18:45:04)  [GCC 2.7.2.3] on linux2
>>> import Tkinter
Segmentation fault
vader:~$ python -c "import Tkinter"
python: error in loading shared libraries: python: undefined symbol:
dlerror, version GLIBC_2.0
vader:~$

It looks as though python wasn't properly linked with libdl or something,
but I'm not an expert in C dynamic libraries. Or maybe it's a glibc2.0 bug
which python triggered only on sparc.

Notes for those who don't grok python: The first time, I'm invoking the
interactive interpreter and typing "import Tkinter". The secont time I'm
invoking the interpreter to eval a string from the comand line (exactly
like -e in perl).

	Leo