Sparc Newbie looking for information...

Hello,

I've recently picked up a used Sparc IPX machine and gotten Slink
installed on it.

I'm interested in any online information about the machine and what it's
capible of, hardware-wise. It has an sbus card in it that I haven't been
able to identify by FCC number, and I'd like to know how to find out what
it is. The boot rom identifies it as a "sunw, bpp  sunw, lpvi"

Also, the board selftest fails, and asks that the CPU board be removed.
Is there any diagnostic software available that could tell me where and
what the failure is, rather than just there is a failure?

And is there such a thing as a converter to use a PC keyboard and mouse on
an IPX workstation?