Re: xserver-sun* breakage.

    Ben> Can you give me any more information than what you have? Were
    Ben> there any messages of significance? Kernel version and sun
    Ben> platform (sun4[cdmu]) would be helpful. Also `cat /proc/fb'
    Ben> output.

No message at all, just no display. :/ BTW, the xserver-xsun package
behaves simillarly; it just gives a white screen instead of a black
one.

# uname -a
Linux wsfs01 2.2.7 #2 Wed Apr 28 17:24:13 /etc/localtime 1999 sparc unknown
# cat /proc/fb
0 TCX24
# cat /proc/cpuinfo
cpu		: Fujitsu TurboSparc MB86907