xserver-sun* breakage.

Package: xserver-xsun24
Version: 3.3.4-1

Has anyone else had problems with the 3.3.4 xserver-xsun* packages?  I
upgraded my SS5/170 with a TCX card today and nolonger had a X
display. :/

The server seems to run OK, there's just nothing showing on the
screen.  As I use the box for my job I've dropped back to the 3.3.2a
package in stable, but I can certainly test new .debs if someone
wants.

--
Stephen
 ---