Re: md5sum checks in disks-sparc (fwd)

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Vincent Renardias <vincent@ldsol.com> writes:

Well, the .changes file shows the same bad checksum, but the contents of the
image is not altered at all.
In effect, I discovered a while ago that mounting the image read-write through
the loop device changes the filesystem informations in the superblock,
therefore I guess I did that in the middle of building the boot-floppies
package, just after the md5sum was computed :-((
Sorry for the mess, I will try to avoid it next time.
Anyway you can use this image safely.

Regards.