Re: How Stable for the Debian-SPARC?

I have been using SPARC/Linux for a bit over two years on leftover IPX's, Classics's, SS5's,
SS20's and Axil 320. Until recently I have had been using Redhats CD media for installation,
but I have switched over to Debian. The current version "Potato" is stable, but not as easy to
install as Redhat. Spend the time learning dselect and you should not have any problems.