URGENT -- let's solve this permanently (Re: /dev/mouse not found?)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: URGENT -- let's solve this permanently (Re: /dev/mouse not found?)
- From: Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 02 Apr 1999 20:37:37 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Hiroshi Naraki's message of "Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:54:35 +0900"
- References: <199903310954.AA00683@mail.soft.nid.co.jp>
Why can't we solve this problem permanently?
I'd like to file important bugs against the right packages, but I'm
not sure which ones are the right packages:
* is it a bug that /dev/mouse is not a symlink to /dev/sunmouse?
What would make that link? basefiles or some such?
* is it instead a bug to refer to /dev/mouse instead of /dev/sunmouse?
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>