Re: sparc porting and wanna-build

>>>>> "Jules" == Jules Bean <jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk> writes:
Jules> How we're coordinating?  Ad hoc, is the answer.  Christian
Jules> Meder was doing most of the stuff when I first came along -
Jules> more recently, Steve Dunham has been doing many of the
Jules> compiles.

Jules> I think a wanna-build buildd set-up would be a good idea,
Jules> personally.

Apparently Ben is working up a wanna-build/buildd server ... shh!  I
just sent him a tarball of the cvs area recently.

Whatever we get going, count me in.  I got an Ultra5 sitting idle,
more or less.