Re: php3 for sparc slink/potato

On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 09:47:42AM +0100, Gergely Madarasz wrote:
> I think I'm fairly familiar with the php3 sources ;) so it might help if
> you sent me some error messages... :)

I recognize the name now :)

I've got it to compile. There were two things. One it doesn't like the
way that -I.. is in the axps command line. I removed this and right
before the axps execution line, did these two symlinks:

ln -sf ../php_version.h .
ln -sf ../mod_php3.h .

This allowed them to compile. The other change was in the
make/configure setup, there is a @FDFTK_LIBS@ that never get's replaced
in the Makefile, so it leaves this exact text in the $(LIBS) and
$(APXS_LDFLAGS) vars. This stops the apxs commands with an error.

I'm uploading 3.0.6-2.1 as an NMU for sparc (unstable), I'll do the
same for the 3.0.5 in frozen later today. The main difference is that I
have to have the openldap libs installed (can't install the umich ones)
so the pgp3-ldap modules will be linked to them. I've aleady tested
the modules and seem to work without problems.

OpenLDAP Core - bcollins@openldap.org                 bcollins@debian.org
UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems         The Choice of the GNU Generation