Re: Playing Audio CDs in Sparc 4

Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:

>         Hi Debian Sparc Users,
>         I've a single question about sound. I installed Debian in two Sparc 4
> here at school but I cant get playing cdrom yet. My dmesg regarding scsi devices
> is:

Do you want to listen via the headphone sockets on the CD? then workman or
something equivalent SHOULD work.

If you want to play via the added optional sound adapter (You HAVE the optional
extra sound adapter which isn't shipped as a standard option on the SS4???) then
you should look at the sound configuration.