Re: Ethernet cards, Gfx programming

Thank you all.

You gave me a complete overview to this materia :)
I will follow all this links (i'm quite in the process off). With the
Spark
i'm on the way. Will take a few more days, but everything's fine :)

BTW, there are the first Fire-Wire PCI cards out now. It was stated that
by
now 200Mbps cards are sold, 400Mbps come very soon and they're working
on
800Mbps. The price is about $100(!). So if there are some Fire-Wire
cards
for SBus out somewhere or in development...? I'll look for this, too.

regards,

	Mac

--
Markus Lechner       (Company - LightWolf)      |   The
Prometheus-Project