Re: Ack! tftpboot.img - Whats the point?

> ahh much easier! I went to the next vc and did an ifconfig...I forgot all
> about "ass route"(per earlier response) and I didn't even think of configure
Man I should not type before I am awake...not only did I mis spell add
as ass....I got it ass backwards too...
I know its obvious but "ass route" should be "route add"
man reading my own messages is depressing sometimes :)
-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"