menu_1.5-12 (was: Re: sparc status? A cry for information, and an , offer to help)

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Anders Hammarquist wrote:

> That's an error I've seen more places. Try linking with g++ instead of
> gcc and see if the errors go away. There are all sorts of tidbits that

Thanks, that did it. I'll put the menu_1.5-12_sparc.deb file on
ftp://home.broudy.net/pub/debian for now.  I got a fair number of
warnings, so I'll probably look at them and the do a patch and become a
developer and mess with PGP and sign it and upload it (all in one breath).

It seems to work on my sparc2, YMMV. I haven't tested it hardly at all,
and I have to catch a bus.

Dave Broudy		dave@broudy.net