Re: sparc status? A cry for information, and an offer to help

>  Wow, just found it in my mirror - guess I should look there more often.
>  The FPE problem still exists though....

Yes, but presumably this is your TurboSparc, and you're using the pathetic
attempt at TurboSparc support I did. The FPE problem is a) only interesting if
people (including you) with non-TurboSparcs are having it and b) in that case,
you may wish to define DEBUG_MATHEMU (at least I think that's it) in
arch/sparc/math-emu/Makefile and build the module, because presumably something
isn't being emulated. At least, that's my guess. Peter Maydell did all the work
on the math emu stuff, so I'm hardly authoritative for it.

-D