Re: MP / ISDN support in Linux?

>I just got started with debian-linux last week. Unlike some on this
>list I didn't have too much trouble getting everything to work. I do
>have some questions though. I'm using a SparcStation 10 with two
>50 MHz TMS390Z55 processors. Does Linux support 2 processors? How
>about the built-in ISDN interface my SS10 has?

I think that the 2.1.x tree on vger will use multiple CPUs in a sun4m
box if you set SMP=1 in the Makefile. I've heard that there was work
on ISDN support for the DBRI but I don't know how usable it is. Check the
isdn4linux project (sorry, don't have a URL handy).

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40