Re: X compilation failure

Anders Hammarquist <iko@netg.se> writes:

> Hmm, something didn't build right. Look for lines with *** in the
> World.log that got generated by the build script, they should give

What's weird is that there are no lines like that in there at any
place.  Even stranger is that the errors with some yy... function that
I saw scroll by when it was compiling twm (one of the things it
complained about at the end) never appear in the world log.  I have no
idea why not.

> you an idea of what went wrong. (Also, you probably want to use the
> patches I added to get the packages created right. They are in
> ftp.netg.se:/pub/Linux/sparc/X/xfree86.diff.gz - note that they
> include Mikes second patch as well).

Has anybody made binary packages yet?  If so, I'd prefer to avoid
recompiling the whole thing myself :-)

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |