RE: Remote Booting Question/Problem on IPC

> The only thing I am stuck on, and haven't had much time to look at is
> installing X.
>
> Anyone out there got X working on a Sparc IPC or Sparc of any sort ??

No problem. I have not tried the latest version which supposely fixes
compressed fonts inconvenience. You needed to start xfs (X fonts server)
to work around it. I also noticed that I had to change the permission on
/etc/fb0 to allow regular users to start X. I do not know if it is a
glitch from my side.

The system is a SS1+ with CG3 graphics.

--ward